mirjam

MOC 2018 | 31. Then & Now

MOC 2018 | 31. Then & Now
mirjam, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
journaling [152 words]:
I cannot believe how time has flown by. I can remember like it was yesterday how we first met. Gurt became the new bass guitarist in our band. And then after a few months we became a couple. It was 1999. We moved in together, didn’t have a whole lot of money but we were happy with what we had, an appartement, a dog, each other.
Then in 2006 we went on our first vacation I had finished university and had started a new career. Gurt also changed jobs and we were on the up and up. Now, 12 years later, the year 2018, we are the proud owners of a house that we are making a home by renovating it from top to bottom. We are married, together for 19 years, both a bit older, Gurt a bit less hair, me a few more wrinkles but still VERY , very happy together.

credits:
elements: doodled arrow [it's a zoo], ampersand [if only], wordart 'right now' [time flies], wordstrip 'back in the day' [yesterday], little orange heart [exercise, energize - recolored], wordstrip 'xoxo'[every day of the week], white zig zag stitch, little blue brad [garden party], fabric label 'us' [just my type], orange rimmed circle label, orange staple [labels & tags], pink paper flower [puppy love], wordstrip 'this could be the beginning of something great', colored dots border, tape with days of the week [brand new year], blue vellum circle 'love you', pink plastic heart [lovebug], handwritten wordart 'about you' and 'me' [story starters: matters of the heart], handwritten ampersand [serendipity], date stamp [this 'n thats], typewriter [quinn]
background textures, stamps and paints: scrap fever, dinner date, love bug, friends
papers: yellow tiny dot, transparent circles [sisters], orangy red [bring on the weekend], pale pink white circle and yellow dot [puppy love]

Thank you for having a closer look!
    • Justagirl
      What a wonderful page design, sweet love story and cute photos!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      You are awesome Emma @Justagirl ! It's SO good to see ya! xoxo
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @mirjam I have missed this place and you too Mir hehe, will have to have a catch up hey!? Find out how your reno is going :) x
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know how much I love you as I pester you with my emails all the time..... I remember the excitement when I first find you when you guested at DSB...and since then, my love for you has grown every day, for your designs, for the way you live life, for the way you deal with your business and then, I started seeing your pages....and with each one my love and respect for you grow more and more. this is so so beautiful, and, having been part of the past 4 years of your story closer, this fills me with love and admiration and inspire me to keep believing in love, partnership, kindness and fairness, and that is HUGE in the times we live for an old bag like me :giggle
      So, love the page in a visual way...you always compose the most amazing page design, your choosing elements and place them makes them master pieces, in here I find everything I lve in a page, and put together in a way that is music to my heart.
      Thank you for bring such an amazing boss, friend, role model and fabulous artist... now I need to share this!!!!!!!! into the Froggy Faves!!!!!!![​IMG]
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL @ less hair!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is gorgeous! I LOVE your page design. So much to see and to explore on your layout. Beautiful work.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    565px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).