Anny-Libelle

Moc6_Day31 Then + Now

Moc6_Day31 Then + Now
Anny-Libelle, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
~ A Diamond in the Rough ~ by Dawn Inskip

Journaling (sorry for the grammar mistakes - English is not my native language)

It's only just a moment between then and now. I think so when I look at these two photos of my daughter Alicia. On the left picture she just turned 3 years old. How proud she was when she went to the kindergarten the first time. Her friend was there a few weeks earlier and Alicia could not wait to go to the kindergarten too. Now she was finally a big girl!

If I look back now, the years passed far too fast when she was so little. The years came and went and the kindergarten girl became a schoolgirl. Three weeks ago she turned 19 years old . 17 months of their vocational training are already over and I can’t imagine she stands in the operating room next to the surgeon and helps to make people healthy. The little girl became a young woman pursue her plans and dreams. I'm so proud of her
dawninskip likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      I love your journaling - you can feel how proud you are of her. Beautiful page too. I love Dawn's kits - I may have to check this one out.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Anny-Libelle
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).