redplaid3

Day-31-now-and-then

Day-31-now-and-then
redplaid3, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Journalling:

Jeanne, you are amazing! I love these pictures of you then and now. You worked so hard over the last two years to lose weight. You dieted. You found new food habits and new ways to enjoy life. You swam even when people laughed at you. That took so much nerve. I am so proud of you. You hiked and enjoyed the beautiful desert and canyons around you. You kept on, month after month. I am sure it wasn’t easy and that sometimes you wanted to give up, but look at you now! Look at the difference in your pants! Wow, oh wow! Further, when I look at your face, you look so much happier and healthier now than you did then. You glow with self-confidence and self-love. What a great quest you under took and what an inspiration you are to all of us. Every day I am inspired by your Facebook posts about being happy and enjoying life and letting the negative go. You proclaim that we can love ourselves and accept ourselves. You are my rock star!

Sabrina's Creations Sweet Dreams template
Kim Jenson School Zone papers
PRD Authentic & We are STorytellers
Fonts: Another typewriter and Sunday
Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs Project Mouse Classic
Little Butterfly Wings Keep Calm and Rock On
    • rlucasmn
      I love that you chose to scrap your friends journey. So inspiring! Beautiful blocking too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    377.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).