RJMJ

MOC6-Day28-Inside A Shape(Random)-Triangle-Fish

MOC6-Day28-Inside A Shape(Random)-Triangle-Fish
RJMJ, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
Thank You For This Wonderful Challenge!...OMG!...I Think This Was The Most Fun I Have Had In A Long Time(With A Layout That Is)...When I Saw The Challenge I Knew Exactly What I Was Gonna Do...I Don't Usually Laugh & Smile When I Make My Layouts...Most Of Them Are Serious Stuff But This Triangle Layout Was All About Fun & My Cheeky Sense Of Humor...I Just Had The Perfect Photo To Go In My "Tropical" Triangle...

*For My Fish Layout-I Used*

*Tropical Paradise & Ocean Safari-Both Kits Are By Kristin Aagard
Mylinn likes this.
    • cfile
      so cute and fun! Love the quote and love the big fish photo with that cute turtle!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Mylinn
      So fun and yes yes!! Great LO and great advice :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • amandac
      haha I am SO glad you enjoyed making this page and had fun doing the challenge! That makes my heart happy! The triangle shape works beautifully as it draws the eye down from the super cute sun at the top to that gorgeous fish taking pride of place! The quote makes me laugh and I love the little dancers at the bottom bringing the message all together! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge and creating this great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    275.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).