blueberries

Day 31 - Bunni And Bee

Day 31 - Bunni And Bee
blueberries, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads (wc 164):

There's not much left to say, after all these years I've said it all countless times. You know my world changed the morning I woke up to the proof of you under my skin, the afternoon I heard your heartbeat echo like a song from heaven itself, the night I felt your tiny dancing ripple across my abdomen.

You know you saved my life. You probably even know the three years you weren't a mere five minutes down the road from me were by far the hardest of my life. The only thing worse than the years I spent worrying about my safety were the ones I spent worrying about yours. Worrying if you were cold or hungry or needing me.

But that was then and this is now and there really isn't much I haven't told you, except maybe this: those ten minutes we spent laughing our way through selfies filled me up just as much as holding you the first time did.

Made with:
The Typewriter by Heather Joyce
DaDoodly Love by Etc by Danyale
Magic Moments by ForeverJoy Designs
AdrienneMay and SheriScraps like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    607.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).