MOC-22-Web

MOC-22-Web
stamdl99, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
Photo taken from our home in Northern Minnesota
Kit used: M3 August 2017
Frames are from PSE
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh to get lost at this place would be extraordinarily wonderful! breathtaking!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • Iowan
      You picked the perfect photo for this technique. Your mosaic turned out beautifully, totally stunning sunset.
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @AnneofAlamo we feel very lucky to enjoy lake living and some amazing sunsets!
    • stamdl99
      @Iowan thank you so much! A storm was blowing in that night which dramatically deepened the colors. I remember racing outside to capture it.
    • jk703
      Beautiful - I love sunsets and sunrises! This coloring is divine! Love how the mosaic turned out and the bright colors! Thank you for joining in!
      stamdl99 likes this.
    • stamdl99
      @jk703 me too re sunsets (I rarely see sunrises). The reflection off the lake adds so much! I do mosaic work with broken dishes so I really enjoyed this challenge - thanks!
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @stamdl99 That sounds so cool with the dishes! If you ever photograph your work, you know the technique to use! :)
      stamdl99 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    stamdl99
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).