zenjen

MOC6.Day 31.Storm Drains

MOC6.Day 31.Storm Drains
zenjen, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads:
I was scrolling through old photos to find a good one to make a current comparison to and thought I was looking for a picture of people to show how we’ve changed from some time ago. But I came across this photo of my feet on a storm drain in Okinawa from two years ago when we still lived there. And I chuckled because I had just taken this other photo of my feet on a storm drain TODAY right here back in my old neighborhood in Virginia. Both then and now, I was snapping my picture of the day for my P365 for photography. And I realize now how much I like the look of the heavy metal under my feet and especially seeing them compared now, how much they show where you are. Sometimes they have city or state or country names on them, I even have one from Disney that has mickey ears. Everywhere needs storm drains! So, now it might be my “thing,” everywhere I go, get the local storm drain snap!

Gentle Rain and Grunge Edge 3 by Etc. by Danyale
Ripped and Recorded by Lynne Grieveson
Shot Through the Heart Templates by Fiddle Dee Dee
    • threadjungle
      What a fun idea! Do make it your "thing".
    • Jan
      I LOVE this! You take photos of things like I do! Simple pleasures and everyday things. Love your journaling, too. I hope you do take storm drain photos for years to come! Great layout. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    zenjen
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).