then & now
suzyqscraps, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
MOC6: Day 31 | Then & Now

paint & number elements from MPM: Composition by various TLP Designers
banner (recolored) & sequins from MPM: Celebrate by various TLP Designers
everything else from MPM: Almanac by various TLP Designers
The Sophia font and The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Joyce

215 words of journaling: It’s hard to believe it’s been 10 years since Caden was born. Where does the time go? In the beginning, the days were so long. But now that I’m looking back, the years are so short. So incredibly short. And getting shorter. Caden has grown so much in the last decade. Back then, on his first days of life, he was just about 7 pounds. Now, at age 10, he’s just a few inches short of me. Back then, all he could do was sleep & eat & cry. Mostly eat & cry. :) Now I am amazed at his talents & knowledge & skills, the way he thinks, how he’s learning. Back then, we didn’t know he had autism. Now, he’s made such strides in overcoming his challenges. I am so very proud of him. Ten years ago, this little boy drastically changed my life. For the better. I feel so privileged to be his mother. So very grateful that he is my son and that he joined our family when he did. And yes, so grateful for all the years in between, the laughs & the tears & the triumphs & the worries & the entire spectrum of emotions & experiences. I wouldn’t trade him for those years for anyone or anything else.
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    suzyqscraps
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).