Then and now | MOC day 31
Ga_L, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Month Of Challenges - jour 31

crédits :
Lynne-Marie : Darling
Lynn Grieveson : Worn Tops Templates ; Springboard Minimals No2

journaling :
Alexandre started taekwondo in September 2015. He discovered this sport a bit by chance at the end of a hand-ball training. Every Saturday morning, he saw children in a white outfit taking the stairs. Where were they going ? One morning, he went up and when he saw what it was, he wanted to try right away, with him nothing can wait. The following week, he made his first attempt and in September he was registered.
The first year, he learned the basics of kicking with Korean names. THEN, he learned some kind of choreography : Poumses. These imaginary fights actually serve for self-defense and to climb ranks. In December, Alexandre had the required level to obtain the yellow belt. Then in April arrived the orange belt. Wow, he really had class with his white dobok.
The second year, because yes he continued, he did not have a new belt but put on Friday the plastrons for the fights. Here too it was impressive to see him.
NOW, this is his third year, he reveals himself as he got his green belt and finished second at his first electronic bib championship.
How far I have come, I am really proud of him, of his work and his evolution. He really blossoms in this sport and his dream, for now, is to get the black belt. And since it can not be given before age 16, he will still kick for a few years.

made with Google translator

number of words
french : 268
english : 241
LynnG, chastml and Pachimac like this.
    • Sokee
      Way to go Alexandre! I love your torn paper on the bottom and top!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • bjc
      love the paint behind the photos and the photos in b and w. what font did you use for then and now. love the title with the journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).