jang

PS - TLP Moc 6 D 31

PS - TLP Moc 6 D 31
jang, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - Hipster Gemmies, and Superstitious kit
Sugary Fancy - A Purrfect Day - Sleeping kitty
Chopin and Myriad Pro fonts (265 words)

Wassy you were the interloper in 2006 when you came to us as a feral cat. You watched us and let us know you wanted a family. Rich fed you even before I knew you were around. You won your battle for a family because once you feed a cat they never leave. Luckily, Fuzzy was always a gentle and loving kitty. Sadly, he was quite old when you came so he never did like to rough house with you. He did enjoy watching you being crazy. I will always be thankful that you were deferential to Fuzz. You always let him eat first. You became king of the family after Fuzz passed. In February of 2017 we brought Amy home to nurse her after Mike adopted her and her sister at the humane society. Her sister was a bully so it seemed better that we keep Amy. Unlike our sweet Fuzz you have not been so generous and welcoming. There was quite a difference between THEN and NOW. We thought you were going to tear down the door the first time you saw her. It has been almost a year and you are finally to the point of letting her be in the same room. I should qualify that to say the same room with us as chaperones. There is such a difference between how you treated Fuzz and how you treat her. You scarf down her food whenever you get the chance. Fuzz accepted you as the interloper and I hope you will accept Amy as the new interloper and family member. 1-31-18
Christina W likes this.
    • *gina*
      Fantastic page - love the story.
    • Nemla
      I love the page LO, and feel for you having to keep them separate , Hard work I know.
    • Christina W
      Oh boy do I empathize with managing a multi-cat household! Your kitties are lucky to have such a caring family!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).