AnneofAlamo

31moc6-now-then-01002018-because-copy

31moc6-now-then-01002018-because-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Because two people fell in love. I want this sign in my house...one day! lol
but doing the page was a great way to spend the evening.
In 1990, way back then, we thought pregnancies and babies would fill our home. Ten years went by, and many tears and pain. Adoption always seemed to expensive and out of our reach. Then we fell into foster adoption. Our eldest came to use in 2001, and we added three more, twin girls and one son. The nest began to empty, and once again we reached out to the foster system, for 3 more amazing sons. It has not been easy, our hearts have been hurt, lives changed dramatically, but together Tony and I have held to each other, our faith in Christ Jesus to raise our children. We realize it isn’t always easy, but in the long run, it will be worth it. Now, we do smile more and guide, than bark orders. We are learning as the kids do also. Would we do it again? Yes, but find more time to laugh and not as rigid. Live Life. Love.
word count 162
credits:
Allison Penningtons MCOT patterns (this woman rocks patterns on her papers, seriously)
Lynne Marie Love Yourself Because card
Font: the Dorothy by our Heather here at the Lily Pad
and miscellaneous fun from Amber Labau, Pink Reptile, Forever Joy, Sahlin Studios
londoncuppa likes this.
    • Nemla
      Great page,and lovely journaling,I like all the different stages ,in your page. Great way to show a whole family's growth .
    • *gina*
      What a great page and journaling - love it!
    • londoncuppa
      This made me tear up, Anne. Such a powerful page. I love your journaling so much. You are truly an amazing woman! :heartlub
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love everything about this. Love your testimony via the scrapbook page. We see your smiling family photos but without knowing the back story. I salute you as the awesome wife, Mama and grandmother you are!
    • Sokee
      Oh Anne, I love this! You are a master at filling up your page just perfectly! ((Hugs)) the world needs more people like you!!
    • redplaid3
      Such a beautiful story and page. You are truly an amazing woman.
    • KittyY
      this is my all time favorite page in the history of pages everywhere! lol I so love big families!! When I was a single mom to 4 & my world was crashing in, along came my Kinsman Redeemer. He also brought 2 sweet little lambs with him that were 2.5 & 4.5 at the time. That's how I got my 6! God can grow families different amen? Keep up the good work my friend - a child is the only thing you can potentially take to Heaven with you SO IT'S ALL WORTH IT!
      :bk
    • wvsandy
      Such wonderful photos and journaling! Love the title work and repetition. You are a blessing to all of us!
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful -- both you and the layout. You were able to put in so many wonderful photos to allow us to see how your family has grown and changed. Lovely layout and warm, personal journaling. What a winner!
    • wendyjc
      What a wonderful story and page! The world certainly needs more people like you! Such a beautiful family you have! And you are just about the most awesome at filling a page up! Love the colors and feel of your page. Makes me smile!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).