mirjam

MOC 2018 | 30. Bloomingville

MOC 2018 | 30. Bloomingville
mirjam, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
credits:
elements: tiny smiley brad [o sole mio], resin flower pink and orange, date label [blue skies], staple, bakers twine [bakers gonna bake], zigzag stitch [luvyama],
wordstrip 'fancy schmancy' [dinner date], red button [our summer picnic], tapen flower rub-on [seriously], speechbubble heart [puppy love]
papers: background paper [love lives here], patterned papers [blue skies], wood paper [o sole mio]
alpha: free spirit alpha

thanks for looking!
    • redplaid3
      This looks like a fun place. I love the pops of pink across the top. It feels so fun and whimsical.
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      Right into faves!!!! Love your shadows. Need a tutorial - bad!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      @KellyM If you have Photoshop....It's not that easy to explain, better to show so I googled a bit and found a good example. This is the technique I used [ make sure you turn up the volume..LOL]. You just have to play around with the levers until it looks right. Sometimes I put down a paper on my desk or google a photo so I have an example of where I am going. Hope this helps.
    • mcurtt
      Good luck with the remodel, you are a brave soul. I love all of the itty-bitty accents you have scattered about. Great layout!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Lena Gardner
      I'm going to watch this shadowing tutorial too! Your page really is amazing Mirjam, thanks so much for playing along with my challenge! <3
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      Off to check it out! Thank you @mirjam :heartlub
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    223.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).