GennieJoy MOC 6 #28 Inside A Shape

GennieJoy MOC 6 #28 Inside A Shape
Genniejoy, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Credits:
School Zone Elements by Kim Jensen and Wordy-Bits: School Days by Kate Hadfield
KarenB likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so cool!! I love how you included all those photos in there! So fun!
    • amandac
      I'm so happy that this challenge gave you the chance to scrap in a new way and I am seriously impressed that you managed to get all those photos on there without it looking cluttered! Good luck with the new school year, my dd is hitting year 11 this year and went back last week. Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge and I hope you enjoyed yourself!
    • Genniejoy
      @amandac Thanks. My younger son is starting Year 11 also! He started on Monday, his 17th Birthday! LOL What a start! :) YOur dauhter's scchool started early! You must be in Qld! :)
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      @Genniejoy yes I'm in sunny (although its raining today) QLD. Oh dear :giggle your poor son starting year 11 on his birthday! Tasha turned 16 last Dec just after school finished. She has always wished that her birthday falls while school is in so she can spend the day with friends instead of her crusty old parents but its never going to happen while we live in QLD :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).