Julia - K to 5 comparison *sniff sniff*

From the September BYOC:
Time Flies elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Time Flies papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Inspire Me stitches by Dawn Inskip

Also used:
Just a Moment by ForeverJoy
You Got This Mixed Media Stacks by Dawn Inskip
Various clocks - Dayplanner by One Little Bird, Stu-Stu-Studious by Allison Pennington, Agenda by Valorie Wibbens, Timeless by Sara Gleason, Peanut by ForeverJoy
Paint from Hello Friend by Amber LaBau and M3 June 17 by Lynne-Marie
Vellum from Folio by Sara Gleason
Pagekraft by One Little Bird
Font is Angelina

Journaling reads:
The same sweet smile, the same beautiful hair, even the same chalkboard... but oh my, how you’ve grown! Then, you were a quiet, but confident kindergarten who was ready to take on the challenges of elementary school. Now, you’re a 5th grader with years of academic success and good friends to give you even more confidence. You’re still an observer as you like to evaluate and understand everything before diving in but I’ve seen throughout the last 5 years how mature your approach is. I am proud of you- proud of the young lady you’re becoming. It has gone too fast and I know that time only speeds up from here. I really did just blink and my baby is now a 5th grader. I am so glad you still let me snuggle you and love on you. As my youngest, there’s a part of my heart that belongs only to you. These milestones both fill my heart and wrench it all at once... Time keeps marching though.