melidy, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Year of Templates | Vol.12 - Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse | Beginnings - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Artsy - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Pins - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Journaling Reads (221 words) -

Then | Our first two trips to the Happiest Place on Earth were just the three of us; myself, Mam and Phill. The planning was easier, meals were booked based solely on my preference since Mam and Phill will eat anything. We didn't require as large of a room, so we had our pick of any hotel we wanted to stay in. And although I always tried to make the trip as cheap as possible, spending our money and creating a budget for the three of us, wasn't half as stressful as budgeting for others finances. But in 2014, when we came to booking our next trip we decided at ask along Andy and Kayleigh, the budget had already been set, and we agreed to meet regularly to discuss other logistics. I'm aware at first they thought I was crazy with the amount of planning I put into the trip and the amount of things we talked about leading up to it, but as soon as we arrived they "got it". It was amazing to see them be swept up in the magic in the same way as us. We all got on so well and had such a laugh, we became closer. We became family.

Now | Our Disney Family has grown by two, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
JennFort and Aerobigirl like this.
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and journaling - love it!
    • heathert
      What a wonderful story, and I love what you did with the papers!
    • lmccandless
      How magical!! I love seeing the time lapse of both the castle and your family!! Great use of the patterned paper to make it feel even more magical and nostalgic. Super page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    839.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).