ArmyGrl

MOC6-25NERD

MOC6-25NERD
ArmyGrl, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Created for MOC 6 Day 25: Art Doll Style Challenge

The colors from the Winter Scene directed my color choices.

In addition to Tangie Baxter's freebie art doll template, I used Amber LaBau's Science Chick and Paula Kesselring's M3 Oct 16 add on (eyes).
MrsPeel, Mylinn and MrsGaramer like this.
    • Amson
      I love this page with the science elements. Fantastic and good luck! What an amazing field to be studying.
    • Mylinn
      Love all of your doll! Eyes, sleeves, glasses!! Best of luck and wishing you restful sleep and lottsa energy.
    • ArmyGrl
      @Mylinn Thank you! When the time comes, I'll definitely need lots of energy. I tend to fall asleep these days when I read. lol
      Mylinn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my... Lisa, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shoyudon't be surprised with your pages being amazing master pieces, but you never, ever cease to amaze me!!!!!! love this for so many reasons, the super clever, original and delightful composition, the colors, the humor..... and then there are shadows an the journaling that makes me feel exited about your results...which of course, yoy will do more than well!!!!!! I really need to start a Frogy Favorites thread JUST for the pages completed in this challenge!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).