michelepixels

MOC6-25 doll

MOC6-25 doll
michelepixels, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
I listened to all 4 seasons twice in the time it took me to finish this layout, and I used spring for my theme.

Everyday Brave collab by Studio Basic and Etc By Danyale
Messy Edges by Amy Wolff
scatter from Beautiful Mess by Etc By Danyale
doll template for the challenge by Tangie Baxter
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      your journaling with dolls brought out is so dynamic, I am just wowed! a secret: next month in art journaling, please join, as we push our words (not the what, but how) in some techniques, I think you will just love!
    • michelepixels
      @AnneofAlamo Tangie's Art Journaling class or the art journaling challenges in the forum? I am signed up for Tangie's class. I'm intrigued by the "it can be anything" idea and the "journaling" part of Art Journaling. I often read the art journaling forum posts too. I just don't often find more time to do them after the regular monthly challenges. Maybe some month I will switch things around and do the Art Journaling challenges first!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is called the Monthly Muse, and I am hosting, it is free, and fun! just different ways to use words, alphas, fonts, and more! I love reading your pages, and I see a love for words, so I hope you can play!
    • Mylinn
      Love the vellum feel!
      @AnneofAlamo - ohhh a peek at next month's Muse? Whee!

@michelepixels - I will let you in on a secret about Art Journaling. There is one, 1, rule and only one rule. That's my story and I'll keep the rest to myself, grin.

**spoiler***
      (the rule is there are no rules) :wubb
    • MrsPeel
      I reckon you should write in the image description all you wrote for me in the forum, in case other people who are looking not coming from the challenge thread. First of all: I knew you were going to go for something that would impress me, but even knowing you (at least the way you scrap) I didn't expect the depth of your dedication.... THANK YOU. Now, I will let you in another little secret.... I said the same words about me telling my story,m scrapping it, before I started the Art Journal Caravan with Tangie, encouraged by Anne, in 2011.... and I ended up making my pages in which I tell our story in many many pages that are art journal......!!!!! With this challenge, what I had in mind (contrary to what people think that we want to torture you LOL) was that it would be a breath, relax and play.... just play with colors, music and move piece s around the page... love what you did, I haven't read the journaling as I need to get out of here soon, but will come back. Love that your creativity brought this to us, love the thought of lowering the opacity, as usual,m you go for things with heart & soul, all the way, the way I consider is scrapbooking.....thank YOU.
      I will be going for Tangie's cl;asses as I just love to see how she speaks about to people who have never done it...so looking forward to sharing that with you too!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      So simple and sweet.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).