londoncuppa

DAY 24_PIECES OF MY LOVE (londoncuppa)

DAY 24_PIECES OF MY LOVE (londoncuppa)
    • bbymks5
      Just like a man...falling asleep and still hogging the remote ROFL!! I love the all the paint and doodles and the little flags in the upper right corner!
    • londoncuppa
      @bbymks5 Absolutely! He's got some type of homing beacon built into that thing. Definitely a male trait!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I just *snorted* from laughing so hard!! That's hilarious - homing beacon!
    • cookingmylife
      Uhm...his hair, his hand but uhm...what is the 3rd image? very artsy except I worry that the 3rd photo is a brain slice!
    • Serena
      Ugh!! You made me mushy sigh at that lovely loving word art over his hand!!! Margaret! I have a rep to maintain! No lovey dovey hearts over my head! Soooooo sweet, this layout is great! I like the pain splatters and the great contrasting blue papers! I hope he likes it! If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get the 'hearts be gone' spray now! :giggle
    • londoncuppa
      @cookingmylife Hahaha...even he looked at it and said, "What the heck is that?" I said, "It's your shoulder." His reply was that I basically scrap the weirdest pics and asked me why I didn't scrap his feet. I told him (1) his feet were all wrapped up in a blanket like a mummy and (2) the challenge was to scrap "pieces" of a person. His reply..."Ahhh."
    • londoncuppa
      @Serena Serena, you know you are a giant, mushy, squishy ball of love and sweetness! That's why we all love you! :heartslub:beat:heartlub:heartslub:beat:heartlub:hehe:heartslub:heartlub:beat:hehe
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      :tantrum ShhhhHHHhHHhHhHhHH!!!! :lalala

:wubb
    • LynnG
      Ha! Sneaky :-) Love the result!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    162 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).