Day 26 Heritage

Day 26 Heritage
kraezd70, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
SwL DMTC Template 27
Kristin Aagard Little You kit
KG Joyful Juliana and Just the Way You Are fonts
journaling:
Since Erek was delivered by emergency c-section our doctor was using caution this time He made sure we had an ultrasound to find out the size of your head and make a plan to try natural childbirth or go straight to a scheduled c-section this time. You measured big and since he knew you were going to be a boy (I knew, too, and had to keep the secret from your dad for months!) he was prepared for you to be a little bigger than Erek was. So, we scheduled a c-section and you would be born on his birthday. Well, when the hospital called me with instructions the day before they forgot to tell me not to eat anything, so I had a banana before we went to the hospital. Once they found that out they cancelled the surgery and had us come back the next day. Apparently when it’s an emergency they can’t do anything about it, but they won’t take a chance on complications when it’s scheduled. So, we went home and waited another day to meet you. You were actually 13 oz. smaller then Erek, but your head circumference measured 1/2 inch larger. So, it’s a good thing we went ahead with the c-section. It was so much easier this time without the hours and hours of labor and pushing first! And you were worth the wait!
    • Iowan
      best laid plans.................What sweet photos and I love your reminiscences here. You chose the perfect elllies and journaling card for your page. Well done. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    kraezd70
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).