Frumpje

MOC Dag 28 Copy

MOC Dag 28 Copy
Frumpje, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Whaaaaaaattttt! A triangle?! And then came to mind that my husband is becoming 50 in May! So why not make hem a few flags to decorate the home? (If you don't believe me, I'm 13 years younger, so I wasn't mistaken by typing 50 :giggle:giggle:giggle) So it became a very fun challenge for me. Looking through the few slide projections I have of him as a little child, I found this very cute one :heartslub)

credits:
my cute little husband in his bath :clap
CVW_SupplyTracker
FJ-BLESSINGS
FJ-CAPTURED
FJ-CHINUP
FJ-GOAL-DIGGER
FJ-HELLO-BEAUTIFUL
KAagard_PawsitivelyAdorable
alabau_adaringadventure
dinsk_hallelujah
khadfield_bubblebath
prd_wearemoving
    • bellbird
      great idea to make banners as decorations! love the newsprint banner you incorporated at the top here and the little duckie is such a cute touch!
    • fruitysuet
      I love the idea of making banners for his birthday, what a great interpretation of the challenge!
    • carrie1977
      What a great idea! I'm sure he'll get a kick out of that!
      Frumpje likes this.
    • amandac
      OK making banners for his birthday is an inspired decision! And can I just say if this page is anything to go by, he is going to love it! What a fabulous idea and what a simply adorable page! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge and I am glad you got such a great idea from it!
      Frumpje likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:01:28 12:52:05

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).