Sani_digiscrap

January 26 Tradition Heritage (Journaling)

January 26 Tradition Heritage (Journaling)
Sani_digiscrap, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Kits and Papers: Just Jaimme - February 2018 the collection
Template : Scrapping with liz - Reciclables 56

Journaling

I was born in the Hospital Barros Luco, one day Saturday, June 28, 1986. My father was working in Telex Chile, on Friday he received his first salary, for this they say that I was born with the marraqueta under my arm, when I arrived at the home that Friday, I had to go to the hospital, my mom was alone there, because she did not let anyone in, I was born on the 28th in the morning, the next day when my mom was able to leave, my dad was waiting at the entrance, my mom took me wrapped in a white shawl and when my dad took me his comment was "that feita" because it was thin and wrinkled, had super wrinkled hands, then took me to the house of 15 east where he lived in the piece of back, with my dad's family. In my dad's office they gave me a hanging cradle and I was announced in the magazine of the company, that magazine was kept for many years, although it was later lost after they moved from 15 east.
Despite being a girl, almost all my clothes were blue because and the clothes my brother used before me.
MrsGaramer likes this.
    • Iowan
      Awesome colors, photo and journaling! I like that true story title. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    • Sani_digiscrap
      @Iowan thanks really love the challenge it gave me the oportunity of tell this history, the true story title was because my father never before thell the whole story because he fell sad that he couldnt be at my birth and that the hospital was a free public one he was just a kid didnt have money for more
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Sani_digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).