jwalls39

MOC-2018 - Jan-25 - Art Doll (Style Challenge)

MOC-2018 - Jan-25 - Art Doll (Style Challenge)
jwalls39, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
Tangie Baxter: Art Doll Template
LBW, Lynne Marie, Paula Kesselring, Rebecca McMeen: M3 October 2016 + Add-Ons (Pieces, Artsy Bits 8 - Strips, Art Dolls (face)
LBW: Bad Mood (orange flower)
Font: Earwig Factory
    • Mylinn
      I don't even know where to start. Love the oversized eyes, those great wings, that she is upside downish...I love this whole page!!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you rocked her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love how much there is here, and how beautiful each part of the whole page comes together!!! the text with the alphas AWESOME (visually, of course, the fact that I know your life has been turned upside down hurts my heart - but love how you are able to translate it in such beautiful manner!!!) the whole thing is intense and powerful, I know about the vulnerability but also know you are full of courage ... I wish we were a bit closer geographically so I could offer some help.... will write to catch up as soon as possible, you have been always in my mind, just my health was going down the drain too...but you are always in my heart!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • *gina*
      This is so cool - great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).