mcurtt

2018-MOC#26-Journaling_Tradition_Heritage_web

2018-MOC#26-Journaling_Tradition_Heritage_web
mcurtt, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads:
My high school graduation... It took place in the 100+ year old church affiliated with the all-girls Catholic school I attended, St. Stanislaus Kostka. I went there the entire four years. I was the secretary of the Student Council. I was in the National Honor Society for both my Junior and Senior years. I was a member of the FTA - Future Teachers of America. I took photographs and did layouts for the school yearbook. I participated in a couple of the school plays. The school was quite small, and here I was an individual, my class was just 101 students. I took the bus to get there, a little over 4 miles away. I remember working in the school library during study hall to discount my tuition. In my senior year, the college prep group (all 11 of us girls) would walk over to Holy Trinity High School (an all boys school with 600 plus boys, just a couple of blocks away) for our physics class, taught by Brother George. Fond memories of a younger me...
Credits: Scrapping with Liz - Triangles Triangles Triangles #1. Just Jaimee - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Rebecca McMeen - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Gina Miller - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Pink Reptile Designs - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Lynn Grieveson - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Allison Pennington - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Paula Kesselring - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Sara Gleason - Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams. Kim Jensen - Date Beads.
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and great photos of your graduation. Love the journaling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Iowan
      Nice photos and I like how you brought out the gold in your design. I enjoyed reading your story about your high school days-great memory keeping here. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).