1x role of Dutch Rusk
1x bottle strawberry sauce
1x packet of Vanilla custard
2x cups of whole milk
1x packet of birthday candles
1x Can of whipped cream
1x large flat plate

Directions:
Fill the plate with the Dutch rusk so that it’s completely covered. Pour the strawberry sauce over it. Let the rusk soak up the sauce for 2 hrs. Then cook the vanilla custard and pour this over the whole pie as well. Then let the pie cool in the fridge overnight. Decorate the cake with whipped cream by writing the name and age of the birthday boy or girl on it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a recipe from my grandma on my mothers’ side of the family. Every birthday she made this pudding pie for us, until she died in 1995. My mom kept up the tradition until each of us had turned 18. When we were old enough we got to write our name and age ourselves and my dad always took a photograph of us with the pie. Now we have a picture of each year and you see yourself changing through the years. It s so very cool!"

Credits:
- Yummy Templates by Scrapping With Liz
- Kitschy Kitchen by Sahlin Studio & Jennifer Barrette
- Kitschy Kitchen | Add-On Bundle by Sahlin Studio
- FONTS = Diner-Obese + Courier + Bradley Hand
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).