RJMJ

MOC6-Day25-Art Doll(Style Challenge)-Polly

MOC6-Day25-Art Doll(Style Challenge)-Polly
RJMJ, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
This Challenge Was Really Challenging For Me & Took A Long Time To Finish...I Just Love Art Dolls But Not When I Actually Have To Create Them Myself...I Don't Have Any Experience Using Them Other Than A Couple Of Layouts Here & There But My Layout Designs Are Not As Artsy As The Idea Of The Theme May Suggest...I Mix Them Into My Own Style Etc And I Don't Really Own Any Kits Including Art Dolls...I Listened To The Music Supplied For The Challenge As Inspiration & I Chose Winter As My Theme...My Layout Went In So Many Different Directions Before I Was More Or Less Happy With The Result...I Don't Think My Layout Looks Artsy At All But I Did The Best I Could...

*The Idea For My Layout-Polly Is An Art Doll Who Loves! Loves! Loves! Winter & Her Favorite Thing To Do Is Ice Skate...Blue & Yellow Are Her Favorite Colors...She Has A Bright & Sunny Personality To Match Her Love Of The Color Yellow...She Is Also A Bit Of A Fashionista & She Loves To Match Up Her Outfits With Her Accessories...She Is All Dressed Up For Winter Ice Skating Sporting Her Turquoise Skating Dress With Snowflake Buttons,Her White Fleece Tights & Turtleneck Along With Her Matching Figure Skates & Her Matching Mittens,Winter Hat & Ear Muffs...She's All Ready For A Day Of Ice Skating On This Chilly,Frosty & Sunny Winter Day...*

*For My Polly Layout-I Used*

*Glisten-Dawn Inskip
*Brand New Day-Lynn Grieveson
*Snowman-Snow And Ice-Snow Bear-All By Kristin Aagard
*All The Feels-Carpe Diem-Pink Reptile Designs
*Winter Love-Vector Graphics & Seamless Patterns-Font Bundles Store
*Art Doll Journal Templates-Tangie Baxter
MrsPeel, Mylinn and lorieh like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww what a sweet girl! this is so pretty! you captured winter perfectly!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love love reading your thoughts and process. Really love how her feet are on that bit of white! You really captured the snowy cold and fun feeling of a winter day.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      she is so cute!!!! lovely background and the feeling of winter is definitely here!!! my daughter did Figure Ice Skating a few years, I remember going to the classes and sitting i n the car until finished, or dressing up with gazillions of layers if I had to be inside...my clothes were never as cool as your doll's!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    560.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).