marijke

MOC6_DAY-26_Tradition-Heritage-psd

MOC6_DAY-26_Tradition-Heritage-psd
marijke, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Tradition/Heritage (Journaling)
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/january-26-–-tradition-heritage-journaling.52603/

Dawn Inskip
Dear Diary

Thanks for looking

On the picture: my mother (right), my aunt (middle) and their younger niece ... In the week my mother and my aunt worked together at a sewing studio ... from Monday to Saturday ... they were not just family ... but also good friends ... my mother and my aunt still have a weekly appointment together ... a coffee patty with cake and of course - in addition to the chat about the weather - there is plenty to tell about their experiences of the past week and about the news they have found out ....
The picture dates from the years after the Second World War ... 1949 ... On Sunday morning they went together every week to the Eucharist ... all three in their Sunday clothes ... my aunt was so proud of her beautiful blonde curls that she never wanted to wear her hat. Nahet lunch they went dancing together in the parish hall ... they had to be home before dark ... but on one of those dance afternoons she got to know my father ... - that's a story for next time .. ..
    • dawninskip
      Fabulous photo & page!
    • Iowan
      This layout is perfection....awesome paint, photo and journaling. I like how your placed you remembrances on the pieces of paper. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    • rlucasmn
      I love the torn layers you've used for the journaling on this page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    97.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).