knclark

MOC-25-Art-Doll

MOC-25-Art-Doll
knclark, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings Feeling Chatty
Tangie Baxter Art Journal Doll Templates
Inspired by Vivaldi's Spring music and the Summer color palette
MrsPeel, Mylinn and londoncuppa like this.
    • heathert
      So cute! I like the composition, too.
      knclark likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love the retro head. I don't know why, but it reminds me of The Jetsons cartoon. The composition design is great. Overall, this is fantastic!
      knclark likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love love where you went with this! Great page and wonderful doll.
      knclark likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wooohooo!!!! this is so much fun!!!!!!!! I keep seeing how you guys put your creativity to work, and I keep thinking... how didn't I think of using that paper, or that doll head or those hearts.... this is one of those cases!!!!! love that little head, and your doll is so cool and modern!!! you even made her a floor for her to stand!!!! love the lots of arrows, the meaning of her being so super powerful!!!!! gorgeous doll and super fun page all together!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    • knclark
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia. I really had no idea what to do for this challenge, luckily I was inspired by the kit I used. As always - your kind words always bring a smile to my face and I appreciate you taking the time to provide such kind praise! Thank you for helping me step out of my comfort zone on this one!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    391.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).