gonewiththewind

Remember Sweet Little Days - January 12: Throwback Photo (Photography Challenge)

Remember Sweet Little Days - January 12: Throwback Photo (Photography Challenge)
gonewiththewind, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
Little Things by ForeverJoy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Little-Things.html
Little Days by ForeverJoy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/LITTLE-DAYS-Page-Kit.html
Fonts are Stamp and Typewriter PG

Watch me scrap this layout:
ForeverJoy, KittyY and MrsPeel like this.
    • StefanieS
      Goodness me, such a sweetie pie. Nothing much has changed, still sweet and good looking through and through. Love seeing you scrapbook and playing along with MOC.
    • MrsPeel
      and again : AWESOME!!!!!!!!! you were really cute since then, love your cute smile lightening up the page, and how amazing the doll!!!!!!! I was given a doll after my 5th operation when I was going to turn 5, and it became my most precious possession... it had a string in her neck that when you puled she talked....this brings so many amazing memories... I walked only after that operation, so the doll was also the meaningful reminder that I had not walk until I was five...my mum still has it, destroyed though y my brother who drew with permanent biro in her face and pulled all her hair...bit it stiill there!!! super gorgeous page as always Cheryl, hope you are doing well in less pain and so Grateful for having you scrapping and inspiring us as always!!!![​IMG]
    • Karen
      What a great photo... I love all the extra things you journaled about in that photo besides your favorite doll. :) I also love the way you added "1976". :)
    • ForeverJoy
      OH MY GOODNESS!!! :beat I LOVED her!!!! This is awesome Cheryl!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).