dawninskip

Bassoon

Bassoon
    • cfile
      This is beautiful Dawn! I love your photo grid here with Carly and her birds... that is a wild looking bird.. that beak is unbelievable! What a great name for him too! Love the clustering of elements.. Love everything about this!! Wonderful page!!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • carrie1977
      I don't think I've ever heard of that kind of bird...it's beautiful!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as usual, the page is beautiful, elegant, perfection!!!! Love the composition with all the photos in multiple frame, gorgeous layering, the shadows are so SO amazing!!!!! which reminds me: I LOVE the M3 template you made...with the front shadow!!!! I may need to pay you to make me shadows like that do I can use in all my pages!!!!!
      I have an ultrasound on Friday that will tell us what course of treatment I need for the kidney on the heart related issues...after that, we should organize something for you guys to come have lunch or dinner with us <3 AWeosme page as usual!!!! [​IMG]
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Christa @cfile @carrie1977 thank you so much
      Cyn @MrsPeel Thank you so much. Re: Shadows, I'm not the best at explaining, but could show you. I hope that all goes well on Friday and that you get the right treatment for you <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • sucali
      A wonderful layout with perfect shadows! So beautiful!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Thank you both so much <3
    • KellyM
      Wow, love your take!
      dawninskip likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Thanks loads Kelly <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dawninskip
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).