lisar

2017 Year With Ben 250kb

2017 Year With Ben 250kb
lisar, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
here's the journaling:
We are so lucky to be able to babysit our grandson, Benjamin, 2 days a week. It’s been such a joy to just spend everyday moments with him and teach him the important things in life … laughing, dancing, singing, swinging, and looking for fairies in the garden.
Here’s to a million more of those moments!

Kits used are:
Kate Hadfield & Kim Jensen's Springity Spring
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Springity-Spring.html

Kate Hadfield's All the Everydays
https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-The-Everydays.html

Kate Hadfield's Family Matters Freebie
Christa's Month Brads Freebie (LOVE those!)
Kate Hadfield & Christa's Year in Review template from the blog (thank you Christa for putting the font info with the template!)

font is Lunar Cone
    • HeatherB
      Love the progression of the photos from baby to young boy. He's darling! And how lucky that you get to spend so much time with him! I like the month brads on each photo. Wonderful page!
      lisar likes this.
    • Kate
      Aaww, he is such a cutie! When Christa showed me this template I hoped to see some lovely baby layouts using it, this is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
      lisar likes this.
    • cfile
      YAY Lisa!! I am so excited you won!! I love what you did here with the Jan template. Benjamin has really grown and you can see his personality in that adorable face of his. I love what you did with the template. Congratulations my dear!!
      lisar likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Fantastic way to document his first year! I love the bubble doodles along the top and bottom of your page and the great cut out of 2017. Darling layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    lisar
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    297.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).