mirjam

MOC 2018 | 21. What Makes Me Happy

MOC 2018 | 21. What Makes Me Happy
mirjam, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
credits:
elements: heart [sea of love], thinking girl and days of the week tape [brand new year], pink button [i am not perfect], kraft tape [that's life],
black and white striped frame [good morning sunshine], arrow chip [heimili], stitch [new beginnings], multi colored tape [more than words],
green label heart [one of a kind]
papers: paper under journaling [fancy whites]
alpha: heimili

thanks for taking a peek!
lcpereyra and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the journaling and the fun photos. I really love the cute girl and that gorgeous title work
      mirjam likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I love making things too. Your crochet toy looks like it's going to fabulous when completed. Love that you added the photo jumping up in the air - very happy.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Celeste
      you are amazing. that is all.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Celeste
      oh and you should make this into a template because it rocks.
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      Gorgeous page!!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Serena
      It makes ME happy when you create too!! I love your creativity and pulling open one of your kits, they are so fun! Your crochet is turning out adorable and that photo is Awesome!! Please keep creating, you create happiness in others even if they constantly forget to tell you when they say they will that day... >.> Great page here!
      mirjam likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Such a super layout! I love the mix of photos and your words are perfect. So great for this challenge - thanks for playing along!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).