MrsPeel

18MOC6_9_Advice to my Future Self

18MOC6_9_Advice to my Future Self
MrsPeel, Jan 20, 2018
Description:
***NEW RELEASES ON SALE THIS WEEKEND***
Mixed Media Monthly : Calm/Serene/Harmony - Jan'18

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Calm-Serene-Harmony-Jan.-18.html
If you aren't already Subscribed, you can do so HERE:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Subscription.html
ALL on sale this weekend!

MOC 6 : Day 9: Advice to my Future Self
(I was extremely tired so not sure the journaling came out quiet as I liked it to be,not sure what I did in trying to fit in the page, may change before deadline!)
Hey you, I know your memory must be a lot worse than is at the time I write, so I'm making some notes of advice you have learned
all along these years, but tend to forget . Calm down, breathe, Pray, God is in your heart, He wont let you down. Don't let the storm blind you, you have learned by now, you know after one of those big ones comes a good breather, if not complete harmony, at least a clearer mind, a lighter heart, a better panorama and almost always a course of action is revealed…trust, believe. Look at all you had, and even now, so much [you have] that can turn time into beautiful minutes to be enjoyed. There is no such a thing as coincidence in life, each & everyone of those crazy steps, each and everyone of those moments of suffering brought time of joy, or at least corrected the path to find the right people in it, live, learn, love, share. create, but above all, enjoy the present. Once again, breathe. sleep will come when needed, if not, there is always Zopiclone. Look around you & inside you and see the huge immensity of this world, full of beauty (even if our race does all to ruin it) feel the perfection of the higher plan, breathe again. When it gets too dark, bring to mind and heart the billions of blessings
you had and still have, even though at times it may seem we have been trying to harmonize for centuries, is just a fraction and you can. Sing more, eat in moderation, start trying to read again, remember the beauty rule? You are at least 10 times more beautiful than what you think you are..you know that one, enough time has shown you it is true, look after the soul as much as your body… your heart is fragile but not completely broken yet, I will work hard to strengthen it so it will be in a lot more harmony for you in some years ahead than it is now….

TFL!!!
stamdl99, Graciela1, bbymks5 and 5 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ahhh, these words - so beautifully written my friend! i saw this on pinterest just now and repinned to lift one day! perfection - love the message, the color story, the rich wood grain... and YOU! :beat:heartlub:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jenn mccabe so it happens I JUST commented in a couple of your pages at GIS , saw the autumn leaves before I knew who it was and, of course, it was YOU!!!!!! I am so soooo very blessed with you in our lives, will catch up later, as for a change, I have good news to share!!!!! cannot find words of gratitude for all your support, in pages, in heart and mind, all you have done for me in these past (2 or 3? ) years, honestly, a blessing I cannot thank you enough for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Dalis
      {{{{HUGS}}}}
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
      btw. Esto esta tan precioso, una de mis paginas favoritas tuyas y a mi ni me gusta el morado.
      Graciela1 and MrsPeel like this.
    • bbymks5
      You are so good with words such great advise! I love the silhouette of the lady, bring so much peace!!
      Graciela1 likes this.
    • Graciela1
      Beautiful, I liked very much your layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).