AllisonPennington

MOC 2 - Moody Soul

MOC 2 - Moody Soul
AllisonPennington, Jan 21, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee & Mommyish - Year in Review 2016 (chevrons and star doodles)
Just Jaimee - Lucky (paint)
Amy Wolff - Hello Summer (button)
Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Oct 2017 (doodle)
Allison Pennington - Troubled: Elements; Troubled: Patterns & Backgrounds; Little Monsters (flower); Well Read: Library Pocket Date Stamps
    • scrumptious
      Wow, this is stunning! The composition, with the tight photo cluster and the big space for stormcloud paint and doodles, combined with the pops of pink add up to perfection on a page!
    • bellbird
      so i'm gonna guess that 1. this isn't hybrid (??) and 2. even if the photo were in colour, there's no rainbows going on outfit-wise there so i love the 1.realism and 2. how your element choices with the dark dribbly paint and scribbly stuff convey mood and that pop of pink even just the thin outline of the tag, with the glitter chev's adds so much positivity and a touch of fashionista glam
    • jenn mccabe
      so awesome! & amazing shadows - and i love how moody, edged and dark it is - but then, that pop of pink!
    • Mylinn
      Oh *forgets to breathe* I...haven't words. (except I gotta have that ink drip!)
    • Sokee
      I gasped out loud when I saw this in the thread, then tripped rushing here to leave my total love of this beauty!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    AllisonPennington
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    62.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).