Hello Babies <3 - MOC6.11
melidy, Jan 20, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Project Mouse | Beginnings - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Fantasy - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
January 18 Template - Sahlin Studio

Journaling Reads (165 words)-
The 9th of August 2017 marks the day we found out we were having you. We knew we were pregnant but until that first scan, we had no idea that there were two of you in there. We were shocked to say the least, floored in fact. Twins didn’t run in either of our families as far as we were aware, so you were definitely a surprise but we just smiled at each other. We were having twins! Seeing you both on that screen was amazing , watching you wiggling around and appearing to kick each other - who knew sibling rivalry would start in the womb? From that moment we were in love. From that moment we were parents. Your parents. And we would do anything in our power to keep you safe and protect you. The 9th of August 2017 marks the day that our entire lives changed. The 9th of August 2017 marks the day we found out we were having you.
    • Sokee
      awwww Congratulations! Your journaling is beautiful! Love the journal card right in the middle!
    • HeatherB
      How exciting - congratulations! Loved reading the journaling, great storytelling, and love the "hello babies" title with the heart. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      Ohhh Congratulations!!!!!!!!! when is your due date? I really hope we will be able to follow your adventure, I know the happiness of first scans, funnily enough, twins run in both our families, my hisband's mum is a twin and I have cousins, so we were kind of prepared for, but we had a girl :) she will be 22 (years old) next month, best thing ever happened in our lives!!!! I had an amazing pregnancy and I assume by the tone of your journaling you are too!!!! beautiful page, treasured memory capture, love the details of the buttons, so delicate!!![​IMG]
    • bestcee
      @MrsPeel According to the forum - January 31st!!

So exciting! I read your post @melidy , and had to come see the layout. That would be a changing day! I love how you included both photos, and the slant you used.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      WoW almost there!!!!!! so wonderful!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    808.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).