LoveItScrapIt - MOC Day 17

LoveItScrapIt - MOC Day 17
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
Using:
Bloom kit
by Sabrina Dupre

Journaling:
I used to use my real name as my forum usernames. But a few years ago I decided to get into designing a bit and needed a name for that. When I started digi-scrapping it was everything I wanted to preserve my family's memories. Somewhere along the way it became more. It became a creative outlet not only for our memories and photos but so much more. I could put everything I loved or cared about into my albums. From pages about my sneak addiction to pages with my personal poetry. I could scrap about my trials and failures. Just like I could scrap about the love of my life and my beautiful children. I learned to scrap everything I love. And I also learned to scrap all the in between things too. I could leave my "whole" self in the albums I print for my kids and their kids one day too. So my mantra became if you Love it then you should Scrap it and LoveItScrapIt was born.​
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).