heathert

Tower Of London (MOC6.19)

Tower Of London (MOC6.19)
heathert, Jan 19, 2018
Description:
Clip a photo to your title: voilà! I used Bebas Neue & Rough Draft Solid Fill for the title, and most everything is from Etc. by Danyale's His Story: Ch. 4 - Defining Him. The wreath is from Sabrina's Creations: Minutiae, though. Journaling font is Casque condensed. All photos mine.
londoncuppa and karen Barlow like this.
    • bellbird
      very cool title - love the 'of' sideways with the chevron tape!
      heathert likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely love this Heather. I am oohing and ahing as it is similar to the photo I took when we were there in July, and you had a gorgeous day when you captured that photo! I love the papers and the way you used the font with the photo.. the way you noted the title with the Tower with sideways OF and then London.. perfect title work :) the chevron tape makes your eye look across to your feelings of this beautiful place... Simply Amazing.. Abolutely love this!!!
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      @cfile It was so funny--we were there at the beginning of April, and I got sunburnt three times! In London! *lol* Thanks so much for your awesome comments, as always. =)
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful! love the whole composition! with photo on the horizontal and title on the vertical - very cool! the little logo is a sweet touch!
      heathert likes this.
    • *gina*
      great page - love the design!
      heathert likes this.
    • threadjungle
      spectacular! They have said it all.
      heathert likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow. Love the way you clipped the photo to the title. Amazing composition.
      heathert likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow!! This is awesome - so visually striking.
      heathert likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful design! Cool title!
      heathert likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so stunning
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).