Playing Office - Day 8

Playing Office - Day 8
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
Using:
Sea Glass Dressed Up templates
by Fiddle Dee Dee

and
Metamorphosis Elements and Papers plus Golden Elements for the gold glitter circles
by Amber LaBau
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl, you are filling my heart with JOY!!!!!! love the photos, and those elements from Amber are so so beautiful, and your talent to layer and compose make them even better!!!!!! love the perfection all over!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I get giddy everytime I see you've commented on one of my layouts @MrsPeel - you radiate the love with each word. I have to sit down this weekend and make it over to your gallery for the amazingness that is there! ♥♥
    • sm_amber
      Wow! This is beautiful! I love all the layers, and that bold bw stripe to ground everything. Your shadows are exquisite, too! Well done! :D
    • LoveItScrapIt
    • Shivani
      This is absolutely lovely Kiana! I love the dark striped paper at the angle and the whole arrangements over it. It can't be said enough - your clustering and shadowing are just exquisite here! Thanks for sharing and paying BINGO with me!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).