KarenK

Kakleidesigns-January 17: Username (Journaling)

Kakleidesigns-January 17: Username (Journaling)
KarenK, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
Using: Lynn Grievson Here and now template and Dawn Inskip Spice up your life bundle.
My journal:
Kakleidesigns
I don't know if is a cool name or not,
because it is an anagram from my real name
which is Karen Kleiman. So I took part of my name,
part of my last name and added the word designs,
simple and easy, even when people separate my nickname
in 2 words, forget to write the "s" at the end, etc.
If I am not mistaken, I started to design in 2006. I discovered the digital
scrapbooking world by accident, I was a writer and I needed other people to create
a header, a logo, almost everything on my website. (Long gone now)
So I saw a page, or a kit preview once, and I was deeply in love.
I started a course for Paint Shop Pro which was the software I was using then,
I learned and started to create some stuff, play around until I became a designer,
and the first store (which was one of 4 that were on the net) asked me to sell my creations there,
I accepted and I was so happy and blessed, and they ask me which was my designer name, and I saw
so many similar names with Scrappy, Digi, and others in all of them. So I came out with my own brand
based on my name and I stick to it, never changed it, I was always Kakleidesigns
or Kaklei on some forums.
In 2010 I moved from Uruguay to Israel, and I left the designing world for almost 6 years.
When I came back 2 and a half years ago, everything changed. I couldn't recognize anything.
The stores I knew were closed or in the process, the big stores were different, with new names, new designers
and I felt a bit lost without my old buddies, trying to adjust to the new world such as FB, Pinterest, etc.
Today, I am still Kakleidesigns, my style has changed a lot, and I also became a scrapper which I love.
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      beautifully scrapped Karen. Glad to read about your story and I love how you used Dawn's Spice Up for your page. beautifully done and great journaling!
      KarenK likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page, Karen - love the journaling.
      KarenK likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the boldness of your design name. It is very classy and along with your way cool avatar (with the hat) it just seems so artsy and well, bold!
      KarenK likes this.
    • bestcee
      That is so fun to learn about! I love your design name, and how you combined your two names. The lighter color on the left is a neat background contrast too!
      KarenK likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      i love your design name!! and what a fun page!!
      KarenK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    KarenK
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    84 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).