day 17

day 17
AnnePC, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Credits
Scrapping with Liz: Structure and Style Templates #2
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basics : Carpe Diem
translation (by Google)
Anne PC is my real name, PC being the initials of my last name. And here are the two women to whom I owe my first name: my mother on the right and her godmother, Aunt Anne, on the left. My grandmother died the day before my mother's first birthday. And even though, later, my mother had a wonderful step mother who raised her with a lot of love, she was always very close to her godmother, who was her mother's best friend. Aunt Anne has always been there, even when they lived far apart. And so it is natural that when I was born, I received her name.
Now she lives near her daughter (who is 89 years old!) And she can not travel anymore. So, two years ago, I decided to take my mother to see her. They were both so happy they did not think they would see each other again! And that was one of my best decisions, because my mother died suddenly a few months later. Next month, Aunt Anne will celebrate her 107th birthday and she is always so kind. I am very proud to wear his name.
amien1 likes this.
    • melaniedesigns
      love the angeld papers it is such a good design and it works perfect with the circle and all the journaling ! fantastic page
      AnnePC likes this.
    • bestcee
      Oh my 107 years! That's amazing. I love that you were able to take your mom to see Aunt Anne! What a wonderful thing to do. I love how you got your name! Thanks for sharing!
      AnnePC likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnnePC
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).