gonewiththewind

This Is My Best Side - January 8: BINGO Challenge

This Is My Best Side - January 8: BINGO Challenge
gonewiththewind, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
I chose diagonal from bottom left to top right: barcode element, something glittery, cork/wood arrows, leaves/cluster, hexagon shapes

Best Days {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Best-Days-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Of Wishes, Hopes and Dreams Part Two, a Collab by TLP Designers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Of-Wishes-Hopes-and-Dream-Part-Two.html
Stylin' Just The Basics by Mommyish
https://the-lilypad.com/store/CU-PU-Stylin-Just-The-Basics.html
Photography Bar Codes by Dawn Inskip
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photography-Barcodes.html
Fonts are Stamp and Typewriter PG

Watch me scrap this layout:
MrsPeel and chastml like this.
    • heathert
      I'd recognize those lips anywhere, celebrity glasses or no! *laugh* Seriously, you are so pretty. Great color combo on this page, too!
    • gonewiththewind
      @heathert Thanks so much Heather! I definitely haven't been feeling pretty lately, as I gained SO much weight during my inactivity phase with my back. Trying not to stay down about it because I **am** active now - this was good therapy to remind myself of redeeming features. LOL
    • heathert
      @gonewiththewind Hey, I know you can do it. Just chase Holly Belle around for a while! ♥
    • gonewiththewind
      @heathert That won't work! She's SO lazy! She's 7 now and spends 90% of her time sleeping and/or resting. If she's not doing that, she's begging for food, treats, pettings, or just generally strolling around. She does play from time to time, but it's not active enough!
    • heathert
      @gonewiththewind *lol* Well heck. Guess it'll be the kettlebells for you then -- and me!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh you gorgeous GORGEOUS woman!!!!!!!!!!!! not only on the outside you shine, but also the person you are makes you even more beautiful.... Love the playful photos, the whole page is perfection (as usual!) love the layering, those awesome shadows!!!! I know the feeling about not being active for long time and gaining weight...excersice is a no no for me, but when I needed to loose 10 kilos when diagnosed diabetic, I changed the way we ate, ate a bit of everything giving more importance to lean meats x proteins, lots of veggies and even allowed myself a treat a day, I remember the first time I was ready to treat myself without going crazy, it was a piece of key lime pie..... I lost 5 kilos in 5 weeks, and then in another 6 weeks I lost the other 5 kilos... Now things are crazy as I haven't been eating properly for almost 3 years, just need to get my mind in the right place, (*which I will have to now) I also know you can do it..., you have talent and strength, don't be too extreme, just start making small changes...it will happen ) We have you in our prayers always!!!!!![​IMG]
    • gonewiththewind
      @MrsPeel We **will** overcome! Thanks for the lovely comment and the encouragement!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Fabulous Cheryl
    • Serena
      I love these gorgeous photos of you! It captures your mischievous and sassy side and just makes me want to squish you in a hug!!! I like all the stars here and how you make flowers seem so awesome and effortless!
    • Shivani
      Oh1 such gorgeous, gorgeous pics, Cheryl! and I can see many more good angles than the one you have picked :) Love the playfulness and attitude coming out of those pics - you go girl!!! I absolutely adore the way you have arranged everything - such a labour of love. the soft colours and the glitter and the exquisite layering - so much to look at and oh ah over!!!! Thanks for sharing and playing BINGO with me!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).