flowersgal

Jan17_MOC_username_web

Jan17_MOC_username_web
flowersgal, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
Jan 17 - MOC - Journaling challenge (username)
Supplies:
Lynn Grieveson - First Light kit, Kohi kit, Springboard in Review template
melaniedesigns likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this photo of you is the most awesome! I love your smile and just the glow of you comes thru! I read your journaling and have to admit, I thought you were a lover of flowers, and I was struck quiet, and then smiled so big...that your love for your hubby, is part of your user name, makes me just so darn happy! thank you, and thank you so much for your kindness thru the time here at the Lily Pad...You are a joy!
    • *gina*
      what a wonderful journaling and gorgeous photo - love your page
    • melaniedesigns
      what a stunning photo and i love to the 2 paper stripes that highlighting your yournaling
    • redplaid3
      Gorgeous layout. Bet Mr. Flowers is glad you're his gal. I feel the romance in your name.
    • Rikki
      Oh, right. I also thought you were a passionate gardener, :). But I like the real origin behind the name even more. And your photo is awesome. You look super duper nice!
    • LynnG
      I thought you were a gardener too! Love that perfect photo you picked for this.
    • Pachimac
      Aww, how sweet!!!! I too, thought you must be a gardener. Now I will forever link you to a mushy romantic girl, just like me! I really like your clean design and just that one pretty clump of elements.
    • Nemla
      Me to on the gardener bit ,lol .but the real explanation is so much better. Give Mr Flowers a big hug,and tell him from me he is a lucky fellow to have a loving gal like you.
    • bestcee
      The Flowers explanation is great! I adore that you went with gal because it's sassier! That totally made me smile big! That photo is so perfect for your story!
    • Anny-Libelle
      What a beautiful lady on the photo and I smiled when I'm reading the story about your name. Gorgeous layout!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).