Enlisted
jenn mccabe, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
For MOC Day 13 | Filled Template

Americana {Add-On} | Paula Kesselring
Sweet Liberty collab | Amber LaBau & Mommyish
CU/PU - Stylin' - Just The Basics (wood frames on photos) | Mommyish
Fiddlesticks No. 30 | Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

Mylinn, Graciela1 and bbymks5 like this.
    • cfile
      oh Jenn, what a beautiful page, and thank you to your son for enlisting in the Marines. I know sending him off to boot camp will be hard, but he will do well. Great scores on his test is awesome and glad he got his first choice. That is super! I love the way you used the template with all of the patriotic elements. I love the vintage retro patriotic papers and such and it really is truly a fabulous page. Thanks again to your son too! Love it!
    • redplaid3
      This is just amazing!
    • cookingmylife
      Marine Corps? gulp. But when a child of ours finds what they want to do and gets the chance, it's a good thing! Great take on the dressed up template.
    • bbymks5
      This brings tear to my eyes!! Great job mamma!!

Love the everything about your layout, the story, the elements, the papers!! Such a special layout!
    • wenckechodan
      This looks great!! I'm not a big clusterer myself, and I admire your take on this!!! First thing I did was de-clustering the template! :-D I love the big photo in black and white - it really makes the photo stand out despite of all the clustering!
    • LynnZant
      How exciting! Love your mix of black and white and color photos. Super job with the template!
    • designbylime
      This is fantastic!
    • *gina*
      love this page - fantastic!
    • Karen
      This is fantastic! You did amazing with your clustering and I love every little element on here! As for the journaling, I'm sure it's a mixed bag experience, nerves and you must be so proud too. Both for his courage to sign up and that he did so well on his exams and was able to select the job he wanted.
    • Mrivas
      I love this page, even though it was a challenge for you it came out beautiful! I love the patriotic colors, theme and the photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).