heathert

July Fourth (MOC6.11)

July Fourth (MOC6.11)
heathert, Jan 15, 2018
Description:
Scrap a date (July 4, 2016) with 150+ words (again!). Here's all about the 4th of July La De Da parade in my little village of Yachats. It's *so* fun. Everything with Sabrina's Creations Minutiae, plus 1 heart from Just Jaimee's Coffeebreak, and a couple of things from the Makers Gonna Make collab. Journaling reads (Butter, Brot, Papier font):
I live in a wonderful goofy little town named Yachats, and every year for the Fourth of July celebration we hold a La De Da parade. Just its title ought to give you some idea of how humorous the event is! There are only two motorized vehicles involved--the first is a tractor-drawn trailer with the City Council on it, and the last is the fire truck. Everything else is people or pets, dressed as overly-patriotically as possible, with a hefty sprinkling of hippy and queer rainbows. We have the youth program, a couple of churches, the volunteers who help weed the trails; we have motel employees, a particularly rowdy perennial family that vacations here, and dogs galore--even a llama, one year. All this takes place on a typically gorgeous, sunny, and windy day, with our great big blue ocean in the background, and eagles screeching overhead. It really doesn't get any better than this! 2016
MrsPeel and sabrinavc like this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous!!!! love those photos, and the clean cut composition, super modern feel with the gorgeous papers and the delicate embellishment!!![​IMG]
      heathert likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the way you journaled around the page, so cool! And love all the different photos from your parade. Sounds wonderful! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Graciela1
      Beautiful, I like your page.
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).