Special Edition
January 14, 2018
KAPOH KHRONICLES
#SaveTheCrew
DOCUMENTING TODAY:
SUNDAY, JAN. 14, 2018
Sun. Jan. 14
MORNING
It is just after 3 AM and I’ve done Day 1 of the Progressive Challenge at Just Art.
DRAT! No MOC up yet. Guess I’ll go back to bed.
8 AM and Pennie woke me up to go out. DRAT! Just missed MOC. Set up this newspaper-style template and started working on it. Read the REAL newspaper.
AFTERNOON
It is just after noon and I’ve started my cooking for the day:
Mise en Place for corn pudding.
Finished product.
Potatoes ready to bake.
EVENING
I finally downloaded cute bird-tracks-in-the-snow pic from yesterday.
It is 8 PM and I’m ready for the Sunday TV shows:
I don’t really like the vigilantism of this concept.
It’s NCIS. What more can I say?
A sane White House. Or not.
A full 24 hours. 3 AM Sleeping? Nope.
CREDITS: NEWSPAPER TEMPLATE: by me; LOGO: clipart; TV SHOW PICS: from web; KIT: Steampunk Wonderland by Rebecca McMeen; You Got This by Dawn Inskip; FONTS: OldNewspaperType; Old English Text
Mylinn, LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I have to admit, as much as I love your ATCs, is such a delight to see you scrapping full pages!!!!!! great creation of yours with the template!!! and a superb idea to document this challenge!!!! We are probably alike in many things, the awake at 3am for sure!!! What did you mean with the part when you say you don't like the vigilantism of the concept? (I know I have been in England for a good part pof my life, but there are things still to this day that I have difficulty translating!) you talking about the you being ready for the shows? or the NCIS show in particular? or something else? I remember resisting watching NCIS for years... I didn't like Mark Hammon when he was an orthopedics doctor in ER in the early 90s, so I wasn't too interested.... but once I started (couple of years ago) LOved it so much!!!! I need to catch up now, we are quiet behind! anyway, once again: love seeing you scrapping LO size!!![​IMG]
    • cinna
      Love the idea to do the page like a newspaper like this!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love your newspaper header and name! Great idea for this challenge especially. I like the use of the clocks to document your times throughout the day and the "Alice" embellishments, esp. the flamingo to represent the bird tracks - cute. I watched the same three shows last night - "Madam Secretary" - despite the show runner's assertion the topic was coincidence and not "art imitating life" - had me in tears.
    • flowersgal
      What a creative and fun way to document your day. The newpaper idea is ingenius. Love the clocks and how you divided the day into morning, afternoon and evening in columns. Terrific!!
    • ashleywb
      awesome! love the newspaper feel. I really enjoyed reading about your day and your combination of photos and elements.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).