Kegger

Jan 7- Collage Large Number of Photos

Jan 7- Collage Large Number of Photos
    • AnneofAlamo
      year 6? OH OH MY I am totally loving this, your perseverance and the final product! wow to the utmost! I agree a huge poster would be so cool! I am seriously just loving this so much! Thank you for playing along with me! ♥
    • Becky
      This page is amazing!
    • mirjam
      How amazing!!!
    • Chippi
      This is awesome!! Well done. The sheer perseverance of doing the P365 is impressive, but this is a whole new level!! I also love the rainbow gradient over the photos.
    • Chippi
      Oh my gosh I scrolled up and looked again, and I got sucked into it again. So amazing. And I love your journalling.
      I generally take at least one photo every day but you have re-inspired me to actually get them going as a P365 type project/page.
    • SheriScraps
      So awesome!!! Nice work and perseverance!
    • zinzilah
      a remarkable collection, well done sticking with it!
    • Mylinn
    • HeatherB
      I agree with everyone, this is amazing! Love the rainbow effect and I am in awe of how you did this!!
    • heathert
      HOLY MACKAROLI!!! How did you even do this... I can't read the journaling because I'm too blind, but wow, this is incredible!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Kegger
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).