MOC2018 - day 14 'document your day' - Jan 14, 2018

MOC2018 - day 14 'document your day' - Jan 14, 2018
krizo, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
Back paper : OLB 'Stuck on you'
Arrows : A. Pennington Mixed bag
(frames : Margote)

French text :

10h30 : on se réveille tranquillement et les enfants s'occupent des animaux comme chaque matin.
11h30 : Ulysse teste avec plaisir sa toute nouvelle batterie achetée hier avec ses étrennes de Noël.
12h00 : François nettoie le terrarium des axolotls pendant que je m'occupe de préparer le repas.
13h00 : Brunch dominical très simple avec des nouilles chinoises aux légumes et des sandwiches.
14h00 : Café et dessert avec un délicieux tiramisu préparé hier avec Ulysse.
15h00 : Alice et Ulysse ont terminé leurs devoirs. Je viens de voir sur internet que le Centre commercial est ouvert pour les soldes : Go Euralille !
Un tour obligé à Primark où je trouve des tas d'objets Harry Potter que je vais pouvoir rapporter à Lucie-Ly. Ulysse se trouve un sweat Star Wars et Alice un peu de maquillage. Arrêt obligé à la boutique LEGO, même si on ne fait que regarder …
18h30 : Retour à la maison, François a fait le ménage et termine son travail scolaire. Je prépare le repas (tartiflette et haricots verts) pendant que les enfants prennent leur douche.
21h00 : Après le repas, on termine la soirée dans le canapé avec les chats. Coucher tôt, demain retour au boulot !

English translation (sorry I do my best) :

SUNDAY Jan. 14th 2018
10:30 am: we wake up quietly and the children take care of the animals as every morning.
11:30 am: Ulysses tries with pleasure his new drum kit bought yesterday
12:00 am: François cleans the terrarium of axolotls while I prepare the meal.
1:00 pm: Simple sunday brunch with Chinese noodles & vegetables, plus sandwiches.
2:00 pm: coffee and dessert with a delicious tiramisu prepared yesterday with Ulysses.
3:00 pm: Alice and Ulysses ended their homework. The shopping mall is opened for the sales: go Euralille! Of course Primark, where I find many Harry Potter things for Lucie-Ly. Ulysses gets sweatshirt Star Wars and Alice some make-up. Stop at the LEGO shop, even if we are only looking …
6:30 pm: return at the house, François did the cleaning and finishies his work. I prepare the meal (tartiflette and French beans) while the children take their shower.
9:00 pm: We end the evening in the sofa with ours cats. We go to sleep early, tomorrow we'll be back a work !
    • flowersgal
      I love how you have clustered your photos and were able to include so many to give us a look at your day. The little arrows pointing from the journaling to the photos are really great too.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, I love everything about this!! So many fun photos and I love the arrows and bits of journaling. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    krizo
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).