AliSarah

Sweetness!

Sweetness!
AliSarah, Jan 14, 2018
Description:
This is for the MOC6 Day 8 Bingo Challenge!! I chose the G line, so this layout includes 5 lines of journaling, leaves cluster, 3 photos, handwritten font, and a splash of paint!

This is my sweet boy, I love these photos of him!

I created this with Just Jaimee's I Heart Fall! Edited to add: Mommyish's Templated Trio #9 I wrote the credits in 2 places while I was going, and I didn't see it there when I was uploading! <3
MiekSter, mirjam, Becky and 1 other person like this.
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful page and super cute photos!
    • Chippi
      This stood out from the gallery as I was going to upload my own page, so I am distracted again. Haha!!
      I love the daydreamy freel of this with the cloud background. The photos look gorgeous in monotone, and I love the used of the giant heart!! Great job!!
    • MiekSter
      What a sweet page! Love the soft colors combines with the B&W pictures
    • Shivani
      Oh this definitely stood out for me! I love the arrangement of the sweet photos at the backdrop of that heart! The paint spray spots and the cluster add such dynamism to this layout! Your journaling is a joy to read! And the stitched border on the cloud paper so sweet and dreamy. Thanks so much for sharing and playing BINGO with me!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    78.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).