Jems

MOC 6 - Jan 11 - On this day 'March 16, 2012"

MOC 6 - Jan 11 - On this day 'March 16, 2012"
Jems, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
Jan 11 - on this day
a layout about doing the embryo transfer during IVF.
316 words per Word, its pretty small on the LO so here is the journaling

March 16, 2012 was the most terrifying and, with hindsight, most amazing day of my life. I got the call from the doctors at the fertility clinic, my embryos were not doing well, they wanted us to come in for a two day transfer. I hadn’t even heard of a two day transfer before, they normally want five days, but will do three at worst. There had been nothing on line, none of the girls in my group had been given this call. When we went in the doctors basically said that they didn’t want us to get our hopes up, a two day transfer was really unusual, but embryos always do better in the mamas body than in the glass jar. So this was it, this was our, as they put it to us, our Hail Mary run, I’m so glad they put it in football terms so Barry understood. On March 16, 2012, one day shy of 9 years of trying for a baby we implanted two eggs. I was so emotional, I has so many feelings that day. About 7 days later I got a positive pregnancy test, it worked, it was unbelievable, with my history of miscarriages I didn’t get my hopes up, we named the two embryos Thor and Frejya after the Norse gods. Nine months and a few days later, after lots of issues, on December 10, 2012 my miracle baby was born, my Thor embryo had fought for me to be his mama. Afterwards our fertility doctor was almost in tears speaking to us, explaining that they don’t always know everything and sometimes they get miracles. When an experienced fertility doctor tells you it shouldn’t have worked and you got a miracle you believe it. Noah you are my miracle I couldn’t love you more. But that day, March 16, 2012 is the most amazing day of my life.

all pp and embelishments bella gypsy love yo'self
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Love-Yo-Self.html
Graciela1 likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      An incredibly touching story...your journaling is perfect and I'm so happy for your miracle! Beautiful page!
      Jems likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing story - loved reading your journaling. My 2 boys are both IVF so I have a little understanding of what this meant. What a miracle! Love the colourful patterned papers and that sweet photo. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Jems likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Jems
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).