Sunberry2

Advice To Future Me (MOC6 Journaling Challenge)

Advice To Future Me (MOC6 Journaling Challenge)
Sunberry2, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
For MOC6 - Advice to your future self Journaling Challenge
Supplies:
Kristin Aagard - Playground, Evening Glow
Mommyish - Start Anew
Allison Pennington - Treasured
Bella Gypsy - Magic Moments: Bella Notte, Wise Guy, Daydream
Forever Joy - Shiplap Styles
Little Butterfly Wings - Treasured
Fonts: Seriously, Traveling Typewriter

Journaling reads:
Dear future Me,
Here’s a bit of advice that you might still need.
You always know there is room to learn more, so it’s time to really take the steps and do so for yourself. Go back to school and get that other degree. Don’t be afraid of the process of going back to school and just go so you can take a different career path if that’s really what you end up wanting.
It’s important to get up and get some exercise. It’s not always going to be about running the next race. Even if you don’t ever run a half marathon, it’s always supposed to be about the end goal, making sure you are healthy and living a longer life for your kids and family. Just get out and get moving and enjoy some fresh air at the same time.
Age is just a number. It’s ok to admit your real age once in a while Sure it’s fun to be eternally 29, but there are times when being older and wiser is preferred. It will be ok.
Take time to watch your kids grow up. It won’t be much longer and you’ll be sending your son off to high school and then college. And you’ll be left wondering where your sweet little boy went. Your daughter will be off to school too and it’ll be a new stage of life for everyone.
Learn what your puppy is teaching you. Your past dogs have taught you to live life fully and unconditional love. So stop, take some time to learn what he’s trying to say with those cute puppy eyes. And in time, you will be able to love him just a completely as your other furbabies.
Keep your head up!
Love, Me
Mylinn likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Sunberry2
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    186.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).