Description:
Credits:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee - December Details Album templates
Little Butterfly Wings - Advice to my Younger Self cards
Little Butterfly Wings - Girl Power kit
MPM - Foundation collection

Journaling translated:
Sing!
Singing is no effort and always brings happiness along. It makes you smile and happy and with a tune everything goes easier.
Fight!
When you want something, go for it. Fully, with a hundred percent. And whenever it gets tough, go into action. Fasten your pace, go jogging, running. You can do it, so do it.
Cry!
Don’t be afraid for the big scary world. For emotions and people that will see. Everyone has their own things. Everybody cries. Be proud of yourself and show the world that these things are part of you.
Pray!
For everyone and everything you love. Pray for beautiful things here and now, and then and there.
Laugh!
Be open and honest about your happiness. Show it. And perhaps your smile will be the dot of lightning somebody else needs desperately.
Work!
You have already achieved so much, you never crumble down and pout. And that attitude is the one we’re gonna keep. Do, talk, think, see. Work for your ideals and sometimes purely for the results. But work.
Admire!
Enjoy the journey and look around. See big miracles and small moments of happiness. Live your life like it’s your last.
Dalis and Mylinn like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).